I really want to know! What did I do with my time before the Jam was around?
I ask this because I had a day to myself on Friday – DH took charge of the Jam, ably assisted by my Dad – and I impressed even myself with what I managed to achieve. Times are approximate:
- 8.30am – got up after a lie-in.
- 11am – got my hair dyed.
- 12.15pm – went to Sainsbury’s and bought two bottles of bubbly for 48p. (Nectar points are awesome!)
- 1pm – made the Jam’s lunch. (Can’t resist ‘helping’ aka interfering.)
- 1.30pm – iced the last of the Christmas cupcakes.
- 2pm – wrapped presents.
- 3pm – spent an hour catching up with a friend.
- 4.30pm – cooked dinner for everyone for the evening.
- 5.30pm – played hide & seek with the Jam and DH.
- 6.30pm – read a book on the train.
- 7.30pm – got my legs waxed followed by a massage.
- 8.30pm – bought the last few Christmas presents.
- 9pm – got home, ate dinner, drank bubbly.
- 10pm – picked up my knitting.
- 11.15pm – finally finished the shawl I’ve been knitting for a friend.
I wouldn’t have managed that much in a whole weekend pre-Jam, so I ask again…what did I do with my time?