If you want to make sure Father Christmas and his reindeer visit tonight, here’s a very important recipe.
Ingredients (for 4 portions)
- 2 scoops of porridge oats
- 4 different coloured tubes of glitter
- 4 containers
- bows or stars (the sort you stick on presents)
- Pour the porridge oats into a large mixing bowl and stir well with a wooden spoon. Carefully add the tubes of glitter, stirring after each colour. Say “Merry Christmas” loudly while stirring. Make sure everybody in the house has a turn at stirring and saying the words.
- Scoop the mixture onto four containers. Seal with silver foil and sellotape, then top with a star/bow.
- Just before you go to bed, shake the reindeer food onto the lawn (or wherever you want the reindeer to land). Don’t forget to leave a carrot for Rudolph and a mince pie and glass of sherry for Father Christmas too!